Vimeo is a popular and easy to use video host, and adding a video from your Vimeo channel is simple and easy with our HTML feature.
1. Go to your video page and click "Share" in the top right of the video.
2. Copy the embed code from the pop-up box that appears.
3. Then from the pages section of the DudaMobile editor you'll want to choose the page you want to player to display on.
4. From the Content section click on Design and then choose the HTML feature.
5. Drag and drop the feature into where you'd like it to appear in the site.
6. Paste your code from Vimeo into the space provided.
7. Click done and your video will now appear in your site.