Occasionally when you're editing the site, the editor will get out of sync with the desktop site. This causes some of the edits you make to not save properly. To remedy that follow these instructions below:
1. From within the DudaMobile editor, you'll want to click on "Pages" on the left side of your screen.
2. Then select the page you're having the issue with.
3. Click on SEO & Page Settings button inside the Page Info section.
4. Then in the popup that appears, click on the link "Sync now".
5. Click "Yes" on the pop-up that appears.
6. The content you saw on the live site or in the preview should be pulled into the editor where you'll be able to style or delete it.