Here's how to create a new CNAME record for your site at Enom.com.
- Log in to your account at www.enom.com.
- From the drop-down menu at the Domains tab, select My Domain. You'll be directed to the Manage Domains page.
- Click the domain that you'd like to use with Duda.
- Click Host Settings.
- To add a CNAME record, click NEW ROW. If you've already created a CNAME record for the address, simply edit the existing CNAME record.
- Enter the first part of the address that you picked as your custom domain. For example, if you picked m.mydomain.com as your address, enter m for step one.
- As the host name, enter mobile.dudasite.com.
- Click Save.
Note: Once you've modified your CNAME records, it may take up to 24 hours for your records to update. You can check the status of your CNAME records here.
We recommend contacting eNom.com support directly for further assistance with CNAME record configuration.