Here's how to set up a CNAME record for a site at Wild West Domains.
1. Log in to your Account Manager.
2. Click the "Launch" button next to "Domains".
3. Select the domain you'd like to edit.
4. Click Launch from the DNS Manager section.
5. Select the Zone File Editor for the Domain you'd like to add a CNAME to.
6. Click Add New Record.
7. From the Record type list, select CNAME (Alias)
8. For Alias Name, enter: m
9. For Points to Host Name, enter: mobile.dudasite.com
10. Click OK.
11. Click Save Zone File.
12. Click OK.
Remember that CNAME records can take up to 48 hours to propagate. Once it's set up, you should be able to go to m.yoursitename.com and see your mobile site.