Set up Mobile Redirect with Drupal
1. Login to your Drupal backend.
2. From the top menu, click on Structure.
3. Click on Blocks.
4. Click on Add block.
5. Under Block Description put: Duda Redirect.
6. In the Block Body paste the redirect code
7. Under Text Format choose 'Full HTML.'
8. Click Save block.
9. Next Scroll down to the Disabled block section and find the Duda Redirect block you just created.
10. In the drop down menu next to Duda Redirect, change it from None to Header or
11. Scroll to the bottom and click Save Blocks.