Set up a CNAME record with Media Temple
Here are instructions on how to set up a Media Temple CNAME record:
1. Log into your account at the Media Temple Account Center.
2. Click on the domain whose DNS zone file you want to edit.
3. Scroll down to the Domain Tools section.
4. Click the Edit DNS Zone File icon.
5. In the Name field, the subdomain name you want for the mobile site. For example, if you want the address of the mobile site to be m.yoursite.com, enter "m" in the Name field.
6. Select CNAME in the Type menu.
7. In the Data field enter mobile.dudasite.com.
8. Click Save.