Follow the instructions below to set up a CNAME record for your mobile site on Web.com. When you are finished, you can install your mobile redirect code.
1. Login to your Web.com website by clicking here.
2. Find the ‘Website Tools’ section, under My Business Center.
3. Click on ‘Manage DNS.’
4. Under Manage DNS, click on the edit button next to the DNS Records option.
5. Next to the option for New Record, click the create button.
6. This will pop-up a box to create a new record.
7. For type, choose CNAME and the place the following settings into the box:
Resolves to: mobile.dudasite.com